NATIONAL DIPLOMA:N4 FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
This qualification has been developed to enable learners who are particularly interested and talented in an occupational/vocational area to develop competencies in financial management, which will enable them to either study further, or be employed and be productive in the sector at entry level and/or second tier level.
This qualification is aimed primarily at giving learners technical, theoretical, practical and workplace knowledge and skills required in their chosen occupational/vocational area.
This course is specially designed for distant learning (also known as e-Learning).
At EMET we make use of modern e-Learning technology, utilising our Virtual Classroom as the main method of distant learning. It allows learners, through EMET’s Virtual Classroom design, to be equipped and trained, at leisure, Nationally. This enables learners to remain in their daily work while being equipped part-time.
Learners will be able to communicate with facilitators via email.
Career Fields/Further Studies
• Bookkeepers • Finance Manager • Financial Advisor • Accounting • Technician • Tax Consultant
N4 FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT (SAQA ID 66874)
- Financial accounting N4
- Entrepreneurship and business management N4
- Management communication N4
- Computerised financial systems N4
N5 FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT (SAQA ID 669543)
- Financial accounting N5
- Entrepreneurship and business management N5
- Cost and management accounting N5
- Computerised financial systems N5
N6 FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT (SAQA ID 66998)
- Financial accounting N6
- Cost and management accounting N6
- Computerised financial systems N6
- Income Tax N6
- After completing the N6 Certificate, students need to complete 18 months of practical experience in their area of study to obtain a National N-Diploma.
The National N Diploma: Financial Management is a National N Diploma of the Department of Education.
SAQA ID: 67040 NQF LEVEL: 5
You should be able to complete this course within 36 months.
Learners need one of the following • National Senior Certificate • N3 in the relevant specialisation area.
Upon successful completion of the N4+N5+N6 National Certificates and the relevant 18 months practical workplace learning, the learner will be awarded the National N Diploma Level 6 from the Department of Education.