Cancellations And Refunds
We believe that each student will be completely satisfied with their studies. If it is necessary for a student to discontinue studies, the following will apply:
- Registration fees are not refundable
- Cancellation must be done on email within 60 days of the start of the course.
- A valid reason must be given for the discontinuation. (Laziness and offence taken is not a valid reason.)
- Cancelling after the 60-day period means that the student will be liable for 100% of the full tuition fee.
- No refunds will be given on any short course offered by EMET
- Refunding of fees will only be considered by the academic dean, for cases where cancellation happened within the 60-day period and fees that were paid in advance.
- Should any learner encounter financial difficulties during their year of study, it is the full responsibility of the learner to contact the EMET offices and arrange for payment. Queries should be directed to email@example.com.
- It is not in any way the responsibility of the EMET office staff to pursue a student that we receive no feedback from. If EMET does not receive anything in writing from the student, we as EMET will assume that you are still enrolled and viewing classes.
- Each student will be responsible for their own cancellation. No cancellation will be accepted on behalf of another learner.
A credit balance on a student’s account shall be paid out upon receipt of a written request from the student. Payments are made at the end of each month. Credit notices received later than the 15th of each month will only be paid out the following month.